Why blog?

I decided to create this blog so that I could update you and share my experiences each day. I will try my best to post at least once each day. Please comment on my posts, because I would love to hear from you! Thank you so very much for all your love and support <3


Sunday, July 17, 2011

Day 11 - Friday

                I learned how to make hot chocolate today with Eudocia, and she made me pancakes for breakfast! We went to Azua to her sister’s house, and she got her hair cut at a salon… we were there for 4 hours! Absolutely crazy!! We came home, and didn’t have enough time to eat and go to church, so we just ate dinner and hung out at the house. She made us Lechosa for desert, which is similar to a milkshake but with fruit. This one was with Papaya.. delicious!!! I hung out with Johnny and Christian and let them look at all the pictures on my computer from spring break, they loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment